Gtx 570

Josh

Bronze Level Poster
Hi just a simple question, what model is the GTX 570 or is it just regular?

Meds

The GTX570 are more often than not Palit - if that's what you were meaning?

Josh

Bronze Level Poster
Yeah, that's what i meant. Didn't know how to word it properly. I was just looking at reviews and some were on about ZOTAC etc

Josh

Bronze Level Poster
Btw is the Palit GTX 570 the sonic platnium? or is that the only one they do. (can you request a certain brand? Was thinking of asking for the Point of View GTX 570 ultra charged)

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Btw is the Palit GTX 570 the sonic platnium? or is that the only one they do. (can you request a certain brand? Was thinking of asking for the Point of View GTX 570 ultra charged)

Unfortunately you cannot request a certain manufacturer - we normally use Palit cards. The GTX570 has a CPU clock of 732MHz and a memory clock of 1900MHz.

Josh

Bronze Level Poster
Unfortunately you cannot request a certain manufacturer - we normally use Palit cards. The GTX570 has a CPU clock of 732MHz and a memory clock of 1900MHz.

Fair enough. I thought the reference clock was at 732MHZ and the Palit was clocked at 800MHZ.

Freeley

Regardless of what brand it is, it's an excellent gfx card - my pc absolutely flies running games, so far i've played MOH and Mafia 2 on max settings and resolutions with no problems at all.
I'd recommend it.

Josh

Bronze Level Poster
Yeah its an awesome card, was just wondering what Palit it was then. There are three different Palit GTX 570 models. The Stock card, Sonic card and platinum sonic card...

Nemesis

Im sure that if you really wanted to you could buy yourself a zotac card then post it (insured delivery or something) to PCS for them to build the PC with
The card, im sure, would not be covered under the warranty though

EDIT : oh and the model will probably be the standard one

EDIT : not sure of the accuracy of this info but if you look at the details the card supposedly has a graphics clock of : 732MHz and a memory clock of : 1900MHz

Last edited:

Josh

Bronze Level Poster
Ah OK, cheers mate. I will try and ask them then, I don't really want the stock one...