Gunfire Reborn

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I bought GR on saturday morning thinking I'd have a nice Rogue-Lite shooter to play to kill time on a weekend were I have absolutely nothing planned. What I didn't expect was to sink 21 hours into an absolutely brilliant shooter over a weekend, if you like Serious Sam or Painkiller with super tight controls and shooting. With fun and very different characters + guns then this is a must play.

Blew me away and can't wait to play more when I finish work

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I bought GR on saturday morning thinking I'd have a nice Rogue-Lite shooter to play to kill time on a weekend were I have absolutely nothing planned. What I didn't expect was to sink 21 hours into an absolutely brilliant shooter over a weekend, if you like Serious Sam or Painkiller with super tight controls and shooting. With fun and very different characters + guns then this is a must play.

Blew me away and can't wait to play more when I finish work
Oooo, thanks for the pointer, shall check this out!

Ah... it's still early access.. I never buy until it's a full release.

Very Borderlands animation which I love the style of.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Oooo, thanks for the pointer, shall check this out!

Ah... it's still early access.. I never buy until it's a full release.

Very Borderlands animation which I love the style of.
Yeah my bad, I rarely buy early access but have had this on my radar for a while and devs are making constant, significant and regular updates so I figured I'd bite the bullet and glad I did.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
This game hit 1.0 this week and is officially released.

Put over 350 hours into already and will probably double that, fun as all hell and highly recommend it

Described as Borderlands meets Painkiller and Serious Sam with roguelike progression

VirtualDevil

Silver Level Poster
GFR is so fun and easy to pick up and put down. I got it a while back and then picked it back up when the new update came about. Definitely top tier fun that you can easily jump back into if you've laid it to rest for a while.