H.E.R. Randomly playing acoustic at union station underground

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
This is what I adore about the music scene in the US, huge worldwide artists just randomly appear without any warning to play for free to the lucky locals on their way to work, or grabbing a hot dog

This isn’t self promotion, H.E.R. Is being widely celebrated as this generations Lauryn Hill, she’s got an incredible voice and can sell out stadiums charging $300 a ticket. She’s simply doing this because she loves music and loves what she does

And this isn’t unusual over there, last winter Fred Again.. and FourTet randomly sprung up in a waffle van in central New York

Fred Again.. has brought this ethos over to London and around March did a cycling rave through Hyde Park

Aaron Hibell who is just starting out but I think is going to be huge did a live show outside a beautiful church in Iceland

This brings so much joy to people in the everyday dulldrum, it brings people together in a collective love and appreciation, it gets people outdoors doing excercise, although of course, it’s good publicity for the artists, that’s only because they’re selflessly sharing their talents for free and showing what beautiful people they are.

I really hope other big artists can see this and start doing it.