H100i v2

Sidmouth

Silver Level Poster
Morning, has anyone ever had their cooler disappear within the corsair link software. And disappear from devices and printers in Windows as with that disappearing I cannot change my fan curve now.

Tried reinstalling but no joy.

Any help would be fantastic

Thanks

Just a quick edit. No cables have come loose because before hand in devices and printer it had the yellow triangle for trouble shooting but Windows couldn't fix it unfortunately

steaky360

You could try to unplug it and plug it back in (the cables I mean, no need to unseat the cooler imo).

Sidmouth

Silver Level Poster
After installing software and drivers again I still cannot get the cooler to show up in the corsair link software.

From any experience would you say that the software isn't essential and even on default settings the cooler should do it's job minus the fans being able to spin up any higher should the temperature rise.

Regarding the suggestion above should I reset the sockets when the system is on or off?

Many thanks

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
After installing software and drivers again I still cannot get the cooler to show up in the corsair link software.

From any experience would you say that the software isn't essential and even on default settings the cooler should do it's job minus the fans being able to spin up any higher should the temperature rise.

Regarding the suggestion above should I reset the sockets when the system is on or off?

Many thanks

If the device isn't being registered properly in windows there's a good chance the pump isn't working properly. Did you check the USB cable? Did you try it in another port?