HAF 940 X Case-Fitting of 2 LED fans

RogueTainer

Bronze Level Poster
Hi guys, I'm looking to fit 2 Red 200mm x 30mm LED fans to the top of my Haf 940 x case, as you may know there is 2 spaces for fans but only 1 of them is occupied when you get the case the other fan space can be used if & when needed.
The fan that is present on top is not a LED fan apparently so PCS has told me this morning, so was wondering firstly how easy would it be to replace & add another fan to the spaces provided? Has anyone had any experiences of this case or fan fitting etc

I'd be grateful for any help & advice from the experts in this forum :yes:

Corfate

Author Level
I presume it's like any other case fan fitting.. Just unplug the fan connector from the motherboard, unscrew the fan from the case, screw in the new fan, connect it and you're done :)

RogueTainer

Bronze Level Poster
Ive read on a number of forums that there could be an issue with replacing the top fan as the wiring is so bunched together its pretty difficult to get in there,the usb3 connections are close to the spare fan slot & a number of people have had issues putting a fan into the vacant space provided.
The wires are so bunched up there is an issue closing the top part of the case as well