HAF-X blue LED edition

omario

anyone know where i could get the HAF-X blue LED edition from? its on newegg from the U.S obviously but really would like to find it from here. This would save alot of hassle changing the led fans myself.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Have you tried overclockers UK

Newegg is so cheap its unbelievable, everything is half the price of here

UndeadJack

Master Poster
Have you tried overclockers UK

Newegg is so cheap its unbelievable, everything is half the price of here
But that's america for you. They get stupid high insurance rates and a five quid supercomputer. Macs are like 600 not a grand as the base models

UndeadJack

Master Poster
I would never waste my money on a mac unless it was required for work

Making an example. I think too seeing as their country exports a lot of the stuff (Razer get some stuff built in the USA) they feel they have a right to flog it off really expensive (probs why soft drinks have literally went up 50p in 5 years..)

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
You could rent a US address from some site thing who then send it over to the UK, although i do not know the sites name

omario

would it be possible to pcs to souce out change the led fans themselves to blues ones? im interested in an antec 1200 but haf x has a side case fan which would help with the graphics card

F3AR

Protip: You Can buy a 230mm blue LED fan (Front HAF X fan size) from amazon and put it in yourself, or you could send it when your buying your pc and send it in to PCS and have them install it :)

Only problem is that the LED ON/OFF button ontop would not work, which if i buy said fan, i will probably try and fix :)