Happy Christmas!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
@SpyderTracks, @Scott, @ubuysa, @steaky360, @Rakk, @Nursemorph, @Martinr36, @ActuallyDenz, @sibun1, @Grumpywurzel, @Gavras, @Derngek, @enduser, @snappyhappy2015, @moosEh, @Ghosthud, @TonyCarter, @andjef796, @Scoped Badger, @ProEnigma, @SlimCini, @barlew, @Stephen M, @slimbob, @fevieira... and to anyone else I’ve missed.

Seeing as it’s now exactly three weeks away, it doesn’t seem too early to wish you all a Merry Christmas! May your potatoes be roasted to perfection and your gravy free of lumps.

5A727699-4C9E-46AA-9955-2BA9456111C1.jpeg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Is that a photo of the real you? ;)

Thank you sir, and pushing those wishes forward to all on the forums and at PCS. What a year it's been, amazing job by all at PCS for keeping the operation going through very challenging times, and sincere thanks to all of you on the forums, admins, moderators, helpers and queryers, you've all helped so well over this period.

Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas, and a lovely break if you get one, or a calm work period if you don't (like me!).

Here's to a gentle return to better times next year!

harley-1-415x280.jpg

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Merry Christmas everyone.

The vaccine is on route.... wonder what the odds are between that and the latest GPUs showing first!

It's been a tough one all around for various reasons but here we are! I really love the highs of humanity and I would like to think that most who reflect will be humbled by the world we live in on many different levels.

I read a quote earlier.....

At the start of 2020 we believed it was going to be our year and aimed to get everything that we ever wished for, only to end up being grateful for all the things we already have.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
The vaccine is on route.... wonder what the odds are between that and the latest GPUs showing first!
Well... the NHS Cambridgeshire primary care network have recently sent out emails to myself and my needle wielding colleagues advising us to make sure our BLS, anaphylaxis, and vaccine administration training is all up to date as soon as possible. So I reckon a fair few people will be getting jabbed before they get their ROG Strix 3080 💉

However we choose to look at it, the coming year is carrying a big bucket of hope. Keep your fingers crossed that we’re all happy and healthy for the next twelve months and beyond 🙏🤞🙏

Gavras

Master Poster
@SpyderTracks, @Scott, @ubuysa, @steaky360, @Rakk, @Nursemorph, @Martinr36, @ActuallyDenz, @sibun1, @Grumpywurzel, @Gavras, @Derngek, @enduser, @snappyhappy2015, @moosEh, @Ghosthud, @TonyCarter, @andjef796, @Scoped Badger, @ProEnigma, @SlimCini, @barlew, @Stephen M, @slimbob, @fevieira... and to anyone else I’ve missed.

Seeing as it’s now exactly three weeks away, it doesn’t seem too early to wish you all a Merry Christmas! May your potatoes be roasted to perfection and your gravy free of lumps.

View attachment 20174
Obviously (from that gloating expression) the fat super spreader received his 3080 and Ryzen 9 5950 etc.

remember,

Stop the Spreader, Stop Santa, Stop Christmas.

He won’t be so cheery when he realises he is missing a deer.

Rakk

The Awesome

Thanks @AgentCooper :)
I'm gonna be having potato dauphinoise instead of roasted spuds I think (my friends are doing the cooking), but yes roasties are good :) So I hope you enjoy yours :)

Well... the NHS Cambridgeshire primary care network have recently sent out emails to myself and my needle wielding colleagues advising us to make sure our BLS, anaphylaxis, and vaccine administration training is all up to date as soon as possible. So I reckon a fair few people will be getting jabbed before they get their ROG Strix 3080 💉

However we choose to look at it, the coming year is carrying a big bucket of hope. Keep your fingers crossed that we’re all happy and healthy for the next twelve months and beyond 🙏🤞🙏
And ty for being a needle wielding person :) (say the person who seems to be being used as a pin cushion by the docs at the mo lol - nothing to do with covid btw)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

View attachment 20174
ROFL... I just noticed you cc'd in @ProEnigma! :ROFLMAO:

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I'm sure there's a lil ProEnigma in all of us... :oops:

Our boiler packed in last night, but thankfully my laptop's 8700K produces enough heat to keep my bedroom at a reasonable temperature. The search for a new boiler starts today I guess - we've got the weather for it!

Wishing you all a warm and new PC-filled Christmas, but spare a thought for the tireless work of the big guy!

2635ba0ad02b8a0b52dd16d17827fd25--raymond-briggs-father-christmas.jpg

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
No, I’m ProEnigma!
Well.....at least someone has watched Spartacus...! I was hoping to get a long one going.... :(

My brother-in-law is a big motorcyclist, he has twelve I think at last count. Some years back he went to a big Moto Guzzi rally (he has two of those) in Shaftsbury, almost everyone there was camping on a fairly small site - so it was very cosy. After the beers and such everyone finally settled down for the night at about 3am. Just as it went quiet someone shouted "I'm Spartacus!" and it went round the whole campsite......!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Well.....at least someone has watched Spartacus...! I was hoping to get a long one going.... :(

My brother-in-law is a big motorcyclist, he has twelve I think at last count. Some years back he went to a big Moto Guzzi rally (he has two of those) in Shaftsbury, almost everyone there was camping on a fairly small site - so it was very cosy. After the beers and such everyone finally settled down for the night at about 3am. Just as it went quiet someone shouted "I'm Spartacus!" and it went round the whole campsite......!
I got the Spartacus reference, I was just a spoilsport!
AppropriateParchedBlackfootedferret-small.gif