Have a look at this good value pc!

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
Ah I see the link has now been added....

I would advise people don't buy that machine, it doesn't have a SSD.... But yeah apart from that I cant see anything wrong.:smartass:

sanj

I think Sanj is a builder from PCS. I am assuming he is leaving PCS and started selling systems with 150% mark up

I had only put this here as I thought it was some sort of joke,but if that's a competitor then we have nothing to worry about!Yes I am the team leader in the production area and have no intention in leaving the best job in the world!:yes:

keynes

Multiverse Poster
I had only put this here as I thought it was some sort of joke,but if that's a competitor then we have nothing to worry about!Yes I am the team leader in the production area and have no intention in leaving the best job in the world!:yes:

I was joking :) any news on fully watercooled systems? need an upgrade soon.

sanj

I was joking :) any news on fully watercooled systems? need an upgrade soon.

This post was a joke too!I'll find out about the situation on fully watercooled system's when I go into work Monday and get back to you Keynes.

LFFPicard

Godlike
I sent the seller a question asking if they are valid versions of software/games with proof of purchase and certificates.

Lets see what he says :D

Tom DWC

Take off the grand he's added for the Adobe CS6 suite and it would still be bad value. :D

LFFPicard

Godlike
New message from: souvla10 (94 )

Hello nnmtco,

As far as I know the games and software are all valid retail versions but I only put the computers together, it is a friend of mine who handles all the software side of things and such. I personally do not have certificates or the proof of purchase but they all have been tested and are working as should be with no indication that they are not valid versions.

haha, that's a no then :)

steaky360

Sorry Keynes,we have no intention to do full water cooled system's yet,but it may change in the next few month's.:eek:

I hope by 'may' you mean 'we definitely are and sooner than you think' but I suspect its just wishful thinking :(

I do remember the piccies of your Proto-A/Proto-B rigs back in August 2013 (never got to see them in the flesh as I live too far away to attend insomnia).

keynes

Multiverse Poster
I hope by 'may' you mean 'we definitely are and sooner than you think' but I suspect its just wishful thinking :(

I do remember the piccies of your Proto-A/Proto-B rigs back in August 2013 (never got to see them in the flesh as I live too far away to attend insomnia).

I was told in July 2014 it would be ready by the end of the year. I am losing hope :( and also I requested information on buying those prototypes but again I was told it was for display purposes rather than sale.