Headset Support Please

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Hello Guys,

I initially bought a Tritton AX 180 and although i can get Stereo through the Analogue i cannot get it through the USB. Im sure this must not be how its supposed to be.

I've tried all the drivers and cannot get the decive to produce USB Stereo. Even tried it on my Android Device and still Mono so im thinking that its a faulty headset.

Other problems with it are the controls are all the wrong way i.e Voice Volume changes the Game Audio and Game audio does nothing.

Another think is the device is labeled as having 2 Lefts :O although thats just cosmetic i doubt it would affect the stereo.

Im going to take them back to Game, they have their 28 Day Refund Policy and going to purchase the Razer Kraken 7.1 USB powered ones instead

My question is does everything i have said up above sound reasonable? Should i be getting multi channel through USB? It works on my USB Speakers

and finally are the Krakens a good investment? Im going to be using them for gaming and with my Android Phone using through USB.

Any advise appreciated.

Mike

Tom DWC

I wouldn't know which of the two is better but as for the problems with the pair you have, sounds completely reasonable and I'd say definitely take them back. Something doesn't sound right there at all, probably faulty.

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Just to let you know i got a refund from Game, he said thats the second set he has had back this week, maybe just a bad batch.

Ordered up the Razer Kraken 7.1 USB ones, hopefully they go well.

Trouble is you cannot try these devices out before you buy really. You just really have to go with word of mouth.