Headset's Microphone apparently quieter

I_RD

Hi there,

The other days I was using my headset on skype speaking to a group of friends. I blew whilst the microphone was unmuted and after that many people I have spoke to online claims that it is a lot quieter than it used to be. Is this due to automatic volume levels changing or moisture damage etc. I used the volume ajdustment feature on skype to raise it up again but I fear they quality will drop when I use it. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated and I almost forgot. I am using Turtle Beach X11s.

I_RD

[EDIT::]

I can just turn up volume so issue fixed but I need to know how to edit Outbound Volume on TeamSpeak .

Last edited:

steaky360

Not a clue, I'm not sure how you'd go about checking something like that really. Its unlikely to be automatic volume levelling if it wasn't doing that before. The auto-levelling wouldn't cause a seemingly permanent drop in volume (or it shouldn't). As for damage, I wouldn't have thought you could damage the mic so easily, although I guess it is possible.

I_RD

I turned up the volume on skype for other people but I need to know how to do it on TeamSpeak.