Headsets

tarpri

Hi, I have ordered the Asus Vulcan Pro headsets from PCS but am now wondering if my choice is correct - son plays Black Ops II, Minecraft GMod etc, would the Logitech G35s be better - I am open to any suggestions.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I don't know much about ASUS headsets but the Logitech headsets have always been a solid choice. Unless your son is only a light gamer you may want to consider getting a cheaper headset as an expensive headset like that is not entirely necessary for those games.

T

TheGeeza

If I was spending that much money on a pair of headphones I would only consider sennheisers to be honest. As Wozza said it really depends on how often he will use them. Unless he is playing competitively then he is not likely to benefit from many of the features that this headset offers.

Last edited by a moderator:

tarpri

Thanks, he spends so much time on his xbox that he should be regarded as professional!! He uses Tritton Warheads at the moment - I'll stick with what I've ordered and if he doesnt like them, he can upgrade at his own expense.

T

TheGeeza

Thanks, he spends so much time on his xbox that he should be regarded as professional!! He uses Tritton Warheads at the moment - I'll stick with what I've ordered and if he doesnt like them, he can upgrade at his own expense.
Is he going to use the asus headset on PC? I don't think it's compatible with consoles.

tarpri

Yes they are for the pc - both my boys have asked for a gaming pc for a few years but due to the expense I have put it off - have now ordered two for xmas that should last them a few years and can upgrade, specs supplied by u very helpful peeps on this forum!

I wonder when I should tell them that they could also be used for homework!! Muuuuhahahaha