HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP PLeaSE!

zamulak

hey guys basically just recieved my new pc and i cannot find my key for the windows????? i looked everywhere, anyone know where this thing is meant to be?

zamulak

lol thank you but now i have another problem :S, the pc occasionaly restarts it self goes onto a screen saying asus or something, then the screen goes off, turns back on with the same asus name across my screen, and this contnues to happen forever.... help me please

LinearHD

Rising Star
Ahh the infinite power loop... do you hear any constant beeping from the motherboard? Do you see any bluescreens? Can you attempt to get into safemode?

I've seen a this problem before on these forums, but don't know how exactly to fix it. Clutching at straws at the mo.

zamulak

well no i cannot im on my pc at the moment its really wierd it just does it sometimes i dont know whats wrong i dont see anything blue and i dont hear a beeping noise no :S

zamulak

and after a while of doing the constant on and off sometimes it automatically fixes and pc starts then it asks me to start normally safe mode and bla bla bla