Hello everyone... I need some guidance 😎

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I just need some feedback on the CPU in order to choose the right specs. For sure I will have 32gb ram and the RTX 2070. I just need to decide which processor is better from the three I mentioned... Then I will add it to my selection and upload the specs.
I have no idea what laptop you're referring to?

We can only advise on PCS builds in case you're looking for advice on another manufacturer?

DAS

I have no idea what laptop you're referring to?

We can only advise on PCS builds in case you're looking for advice on another manufacturer?
Am thinking to build the nova model because it can offer me the two ryzen processors. But I can also choose any other model that has i7 10875h processor. My question is, which processor is better to deal with rendering work. In either case I will have 32gb ram and rtx 2070 gpu. I just need to decide for the processor. Ryzen or Intel? From my research both ryzen processors are way better in multicore processing than the i7 10875h. In single processing though the i7 is better than the 2 Ryzen I mentioned above. In all three cases the budget is very near cause in all cases I have the same ram/ gpu/ssd etc. Ryzens are desktop processors which makes me believe that they will perform better.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Am thinking to build the nova model because it can offer me the two ryzen processors. But I can also choose any other model that has i7 10875h processor. My question is, which processor is better to deal with rendering work. In either case I will have 32gb ram and rtx 2070 gpu. I just need to decide for the processor. Ryzen or Intel? From my research both ryzen processors are way better in multicore processing than the i7 10875h. In single processing though the i7 is better than the 2 Ryzen I mentioned above. In all three cases the budget is very near cause in all cases I have the same ram/ gpu/ssd etc. Ryzens are desktop processors which makes me believe that they will perform better.
No question, rendering is heavily multithreaded. AMD, even 3000 series are SUBSTANTIALLY better in multithreading compared to Intel, like leaps and bounds better.

The 3900 would be the one to go for, no questions asked.

Reactions: DAS

DAS

No question, rendering is heavily multithreaded. AMD, even 3000 series are SUBSTANTIALLY better in multithreading compared to Intel, like leaps and bounds better.

The 3900 would be the one to go for, no questions asked.

Great thank you very much for your input. I will do a little more research on both Ryzen and decide which one to go. Some of the programs that I use like Lumion require single core performance and in this case the ryzen 7 is better than the risen 9. At the end of the day which ever I decide to go am sure it will be a beast machine. Thank you!!!