hello......... everyone...........

sana22

hi...... iam new from this froum............ this is very intersting froum...... i just want to some more information about this froums....... so plz help me....... and gide me......

Pete

Bright Spark
hello and welcome, i think you may need a new keyboard as the "." button seems to be sticking :¬)

Gorman

Author Level
not-sure-if-im-botor-oh-no-its-definetly-a-bot.jpg

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Gorman!......that is so..............insulting!.........how can......you tell its.....a.......bot?

Pete

Bright Spark
wait, no, if that's true it means anyone on this forum could possibly be a bot... actually that would explain a lot, mentioning no names ;¬)

so is the only thing stopping a bot getting a library card the fact that their keyboard has a stuck "." ?

Music Guy123

Prolific Poster
These forums are here to help you find your correct computer for your needs and budget, whether it be a laptop, desktop etc.

If you are looking for a new computer, post a thread on 'check this spec' saying what your budget is and what your uses are. We will then try and help you.

Occasionally we are nice and help you out with other problems that may occur like so:

It looks like you are having a slight problem with your '.' key. I'd suggest having a look at this to help you sort it out: http://voices.yahoo.com/computer-tips-unstick-sticky-keyboard-keys-367906.html

Last edited: