hello hello

dilligent

hi everybody my name is Andreas Heimmerl, yes you guessed right i'm german, i recently moved to the states in order to pursue my dream and make it on my own.. as you can see i learned your language quiete well so hopefully by this time next year half of our english members will speak German just as good :smartass:
i found the forum accidentally and liked it because i found it very useful and educating i hope i will eb a good member, cheers :yes:

Stephen M

Author Level
Herzlich wilkommen, I am sure you will like it here. I have answered your Linux query on the other thread and you will find Linux a lot easier than I find German grammar :)

Mfg
Stephen

dilligent

Herzlich wilkommen, I am sure you will like it here. I have answered your Linux query on the other thread and you will find Linux a lot easier than I find German grammar :)

Mfg
Stephen

und was für ein Willkommen, auf Deutsch, Danke ihnen lieber Herr, and your signature if i remember well is found on the Wienner Secession :)

dilligent

Welcome Andreas!

But what have you done to House MD? I like him. How dare you? :)

if you ask me Dr House is the coolest person on earth, i have never seen a person in my life who can be so brutally honest and i just love how he messes with his team xD and by the way i wouldn't worry about it the blue face is a temporary thing :)

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
if you ask me Dr House is the coolest person on earth, i have never seen a person in my life who can be so brutally honest and i just love how he messes with his team xD and by the way i wouldn't worry about it the blue face is a temporary thing :)

"Everybody lies". :)

Stephen M

Author Level
Richtig Andreas, der Wiener Secession. I am a fan of music and art and have visited Wien many times. You can probably guess who my favourite composer is from my avatar. Hope you get on with Linux, altjough I am sure you will as nearly everyone who changes to it is pleased.