Hello there! o/

Robbie

Gold Level Poster
Just thought I'd say hi to the regulars here, been a PCS member for a long time and always come back now and then when looking for a new PC. Just waiting for the new gear to drop then hopping on the band wagon like most. While I've been waiting for been hovering around on the forums and really nice to see the community member helping out everyone it's so good to see. Even back tracking a bit and getting to see people sharing their real life experiences either having kids or buying a new Samsung monitor for Christmas (that is wayyy to big! - ahem).

I like looking at people's builds that they randomly throw together and after a bit of experience I can tell what the responses will be before I even scroll down! Either people low ball the RAM or PSU or give any decent details on why they need it or their monitor type. I find it kind of a game, which I'm sure you guys love too to point people in the right direction and help them get the right bang for their buck.

Anyway I'm just an IT guy who likes gaming in their spare time, so may drop some comments here and there so just wanted to say hi and say that you guys do an amazing job on the forums and don't get enough credit for doing the work you do here. I'm sure everyone who has been here appreciates it, even if they say it or not, or you help them then they just go AWOL! :) Anyways enough rambling! Nice to meet you all.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
hello.gif

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Just thought I'd say hi to the regulars here, been a PCS member for a long time and always come back now and then when looking for a new PC. Just waiting for the new gear to drop then hopping on the band wagon like most. While I've been waiting for been hovering around on the forums and really nice to see the community member helping out everyone it's so good to see. Even back tracking a bit and getting to see people sharing their real life experiences either having kids or buying a new Samsung monitor for Christmas (that is wayyy to big! - ahem).

I like looking at people's builds that they randomly throw together and after a bit of experience I can tell what the responses will be before I even scroll down! Either people low ball the RAM or PSU or give any decent details on why they need it or their monitor type. I find it kind of a game, which I'm sure you guys love too to point people in the right direction and help them get the right bang for their buck.

Anyway I'm just an IT guy who likes gaming in their spare time, so may drop some comments here and there so just wanted to say hi and say that you guys do an amazing job on the forums and don't get enough credit for doing the work you do here. I'm sure everyone who has been here appreciates it, even if they say it or not, or you help them then they just go AWOL! :) Anyways enough rambling! Nice to meet you all.
Hiya, Robbie, really nice to see you.

Very special upcoming releases as I know you're aware, and certain that's why you're on the hunt! I'm so excited, I've been putting off upgrading all over lockdown, think it was a good decision to do so.