hello there

fermac

Hi folks,

Going to be looking at getting some advice on a build im the near future. I have a pretty low level of knowledge on newer pc tech as i stopped using them. But will me looking at getting a mid range mini rig for 4k videos.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Hi fermac and welcome to the fora!

We have some very experienced and very knowledgeable contributors on here (I'm not one of them though!) so when you're ready to ask for advice on a PCS build it will be very helpful to know what you want to use it for, and if gaming, which games and at what settings. We'd need to know your maximum budget too so that people don't suggest components you can't afford (or vice-versa).

Don't be afraid to ask stupid questions on here either, these are very friendly fora and nobody will make fun of you. :)

Tony1044

Prolific Poster
There are no stupid questions - only stupid answers.

I learned very early on not to be afraid to ask pretty much any questions - for one thing if you don't understand something that's the fault of the person explaining it, not the person trying to understand it. And also, if you don't get it - chances are plenty of others don't get it either and will be glad you asked. Ok...that was all in reference to when I started at college a LONG time ago but it still stands.

Welcome.

fermac

Thanks for the welcome guys, its much appreciated.

As fer stupid questions, if there are any i will probably ask it.