Help i messed up BIOS settings

Hi i have the Ultima X01 pc and i accidently messed up the bios and now the settings were all messed up i clicked F5 and loaded the default settings provided are these default settings made by PCS or is it by asus
is there any chance i can get all the old settings back because they were really nice

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi i have the Ultima X01 pc and i accidently messed up the bios and now the settings were all messed up i clicked F5 and loaded the default settings provided are these default settings made by PCS or is it by asus
is there any chance i can get all the old settings back because they were really nice

The Ultima isn't overclocked is it? In which case the defaults should suit fine.

in the corsair link software it shows 0 RPM on my liquid cooler? what should i do

Is that the fan or the pump? If it's the fan, check which header it's plugged into, should be CPU
If it's the pump, you need to check the USB from the pump is plugged into the USB header.

Last edited by a moderator:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
regardless if it is OC or not can i get the settings that it came with back or not?

The defaults will be the settings that came with it.

Is it the fan or pump that's reading 0?

If it's the fan, check the fan is plugged into the CPU0 header.
If it's the pump, check the USB is plugged in properly to the heatsink, and the usb header on the motherboard.

Last edited:
bYxm5Mb.png

everything is plugged in properly but when i did a stress test only then the fan RPM went up before it would be running regardless it was like that when i came to me

when i first got my pc and i opened the software it showed the fan rpm at X value but after i messed with the bios then loaded the default settings its gone to 0

Last edited by a moderator:
when i first got my pc in the software it showed the fan speed at X value i dont know what that value was however after i clicked load default settings the fan rpm has gone to 0