Help me pick a PC

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I see. I dunno if 1440 would be entirely worth it for me. I may get some value out of it for the new games I'll play, but I do spend a lot of time playing very old (15+ years) games, or grand strategy games such as Crusader Kings where graphics aren't really the point of the game.

You know the "previous PCS PC" in my signature? You know what I mostly did for that PC until I got this current one? Played World of Warcraft. Not even the up-to-date WoW, the old, classic WoW that would run on a 1970's calculator. I didn't do it on purpose, I just happened to try out a private server and got addicted to classic WoW again soon after buying it.

So I dunno if it would be worth it. Maybe when 1440p is an obsolete resolution that nobody uses anymore... maybe that'll be the time when I start using it. :ROFLMAO:
Even crusader kings is designed for 1440p, that’s how out of date 1080p is.
It’s not something you’re going to appreciate until you upgrade, but you’re missing out on almost DOUBLE the information on the screen, it’s a huge deal.

Dayve

Even crusader kings is designed for 1440p, that’s how out of date 1080p is.
It’s not something you’re going to appreciate until you upgrade, but you’re missing out on almost DOUBLE the information on the screen, it’s a huge deal.

Okay, well, thanks for all the advice. You've helped me a lot. I'll be ordering a new graphics card tomorrow.