Help Needed! No Clue about Cooling

jono987

Hey guys, i am finally ordering my pc at the end of the month, and i have a couple of quick questions, its probably gunna sound mega stupid but, here goes..
Basically, i have never bought a pc before, i have always been a laptop man, and as such, have no idea about cooling. I am planning on getting the Haf 922 case and was wondering,
1) Firstly, how many fans does it come with
2)Secondly, will the triple copper cooler and 2 X 6950s fit in alright ? (1 6950 for the time being but will be crossfiring in future)
3) Lastly, this is the one which i cant believe i dont know haha, do the fans come on automatically when it gets hot? are they always on? or do i have to manually turn them on when i feel it getting a bit 'toasty'?

Cheers for any and all help much appreciated!

bg92

Expert
The cpu cooler fan speed should be adjusted automatically.
Case fans powered by the psu will be running at full speed all the time, but if they're are connected to the motherboard it will depend on the settings, usually be default fans should be running at full speed all the time.
The haf 922 comes with 3 fans, 1x200mm fan at the front, 1x200mm at the top and 1x120mm fan at the back.
The tripple copper cooler will fit in with 2x amd6950 fine in this case, but with 2 graphics cards it might be a good idea to another 200mm fan on the side of the case.