Help required.

Summers

I'm a simple man, with simple dreams. All I require my laptop to do; is play Football Manager 11 (quickly and smoothly), run Photoshop, Word and browse the web. As a young (ish) father of two spending a lot of cash on a laptop is not viable - so I'm looking to be cheap (£400 and less would be ideal). As a simple man, my technical knowledge is quite limited - and I genuinely haven't a clue what I should be going for. There's a high chance that the cheaper models on your website aren't suitable for me - but I browsed some threads and noticed a lot of you have a far greater knowledge than I - and it's this knowledge I hope can help me.

If thinking of ordering from here is wrong for me, I hope some of you could at the least help me out by showing me laptops I should be going for.

Thanks in advance,

Summers.

paul1224

If you are looking for a 15.6 screen size laptop then I would be surprised if you can get a decent (ish) spec laptop for much less than about £550.
Others may be able to advise you better but I think that price range is going to seriously limit the options you have here or elsewhere.