Help with a £250 budget! (Gaming PC)

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I'm afraid not with PCS, the cheapest build they do comes in at £297 and that's without a keyboard, mouse or monitor. That build is most certainly not suitable at all for gaming, it's a very basic PC designed for little more than web browsing, email and simple tasks.

A lot depends on what games you want to play and whether you also need a keyboard, mouse and monitor, but I'm afraid you won't find any PC from any vendor that is suitable for anything much beyond simple tasks for £250. For gaming you'd need to be spending three times that at a minimum and around four times that to get something decent.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
For £250 you may be best off considering a console. Black Desert is on console though slightly different editions and no cross-play, so you wouldn't be playing with friends who have the PC edition. But if that's not an issue you probably get better value from buying a PS4 than a PC at this end of the spectrum.

Thanks guys, I did end up looking elsewhere and found this: [link removed by ubuysa]

It should be fine I think.

Last edited by a moderator: