Help with picking laptop need user input ;D vortex III or?

sampeat

Hi below is the spec of the laptop i want to order but i need some input to help me make up my mind and plus i have a budget of upto £35 per month, will the below laptop run games such as battlefield 3 and 4 when released what about crysis 3 (main game ill be playing is wow been playing since 2005), but i do play other games such as the ones i have mentioned how ill it run them settings wise hopeing for ultra.

OR if you can maybe tell me a different laptop that is in my price range of £35 per month,i will be keeping the laptop for the full 48month.

Thanks Sam Peat

Chassis & Display Vortex Series: 17.3" Matte Full HD LED Widescreen (1920x1080)

Processor (CPU) Intel® Core™i7 Quad Core Mobile Processor i7-3630QM (2.40GHz) 6MB
Memory (RAM) 8GB KINGSTON HYPER-X GENESIS 1600MHz SODIMM DDR3 (2 x 4GB)
Graphics Card AMD® Radeon® HD 7970M - 2GB DDR5 Video RAM - DirectX® 11

Yamikotai

Expert
Looks good. You won't quite be able to do ultra in BF3 or BF4, but definitely in the Very High range of settings.

sampeat

Hi thanks for getting back to me i can spend upto £35 per month so what ever that works up to after 48months, i do need the laptop to last that long and to play the games i have mentioned

Thnaks

keynes

Multiverse Poster
And is the budget? I am afraid I don't know what £35 a month means in terms of budget. If you are working with a £1300 budget I would suggest the vortex IV with the gtx 780m.

sampeat

Hi sorry the laptop i haev posted about costs £1,056.00 Pound sterling, monthly this will be £32 Pound sterling