Help!

Hi guys!

I am looking for a new laptop in the next couple of months my budget is about £200. Now I want one that I can general browse, use some software adobe etc and maybe even play games however I know the games bit is a big ask on this budget but it would only be like the sims4.

Can anyone help with suggestions.

Thanks!

Edited- In fact I know the gaming is a lot to ask a good laptop that will run nicely, looks nice and will allow me to program raspberry PI and look ino HTML and coding etc. Also I have an xbox so remote play via windows 10. Not sure if the laptop spec affects this or its your net connection.

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi guys!

I am looking for a new laptop in the next couple of months my budget is about £200. Now I want one that I can general browse, use some software adobe etc and maybe even play games however I know the games bit is a big ask on this budget but it would only be like the sims4.

Can anyone help with suggestions.

Thanks!

Edited- In fact I know the gaming is a lot to ask a good laptop that will run nicely, looks nice and will allow me to program raspberry PI and look ino HTML and coding etc. Also I have an xbox so remote play via windows 10. Not sure if the laptop spec affects this or its your net connection.

To be honest you won't get a custom built laptop at that budget, or anywhere near it. You'd be better off with an off the shelf build from PC world or somewhere.