Helpful advice when installing W10 on Clevo laptops.

Pagey

Bright Spark
I will give a rough guideline for getting W10 to run properly/remove issues.

To note:

Each Clevo laptop has it's own particular drivers, this is especially true for the mobo specific drivers: Hotkey and Chipset drivers, as these are modified from an original for it to work correctly on the corresponding laptops. Also to bear in mind is the fact you should be able to use the W8 drivers on W10 without any problems, (I can confirm this.)

The Hotkey and Chipset drivers should be the only drivers you will need to install manually as Windows Update won't have access to these files. All other drivers are generic and work without having to install manually. If you are unsure of you laptops model number, use "Speccy" from here. Once downloaded and installed, run, then go to the "motherboard" tab and you'll find your mobo model number there, (as seen below.)
FZ2my5E.png

Use that model number here and select "All" drivers to find and download the "Hotkey" W8 and "Chipset" W8 drivers for your laptop.

It also won't hurt to go here and download this app to determine if all other Intel drivers are up to date as Windows Update didn't find them on mine.

Install the "Hotkey", "Chipset" and any drivers download from Intel for your laptop and you should be good to go...

I'm not saying this will cure everything, but it's a very good start.