Helpp urgent

Ace

i recently bought a msi R7 250 and i perfectly physically installed it and booted up my computer, put in the driver CD and it was doing the Auto detect for GPU thing then my Comp BSOD! I thought the problem was my PSU but i checked the requirement it fits it perfectly. Do i need to install the driver from the website or what because i think the Driver Cd are faulty or something. Im currently downloading my driver from AMD.

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Yeah i would try installing from the AMD webby, be sure to do a full uninstall of any existing AMD Drivers and do a clean fresh install.

Hope this helps.

Ace

i think its because of my PSU. The video card requires 400 or greater i have a 300 and something watt PSU :C

Ace

PSU choice!

Ezcool Ambiance 80+ 700w PC Super Quiet Silent PC Power Supply PSU with PFC

Is that powersupply good for its price i mean it is bronze 80+ certified but there has to be a catch right? I mean with the low price and being all
a simple reply will be appreciated

Rakk

The Awesome
Ace please stop creating new threads for the same related questions - I have merged your threads together, since it is easier for people to follow and makes sure the same people aren't answering the same questions multiple times.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Ezcool Ambiance 80+ 700w PC Super Quiet Silent PC Power Supply PSU with PFC

Is that powersupply good for its price i mean it is bronze 80+ certified but there has to be a catch right? I mean with the low price and being all
a simple reply will be appreciated

if you think it is too cheap for what it offers then I would also be apprehensive of buying a 700w PSU for £38. A reliable and decent PSU would be more expensive. To avoid issues spend more :)

steaky360

I'd agree with Keynes, the PSU is one of the most overlooked parts of most budget systems, don't skimp on it. Get a one from a reputable brand (without looking at ezcool, it could be fine but I don't immediately recognise the name.. whereas Corsair for example I do) that way you should get more reliability and more comeback should any issues arise.