Hey everyone

wolk

Just wanted to post in the thread and say hello to everyone !

Looking to purchase a 17.3 inch laptop for gaming, made an account to post on here hoping to get some advice and suggestions from any of you guys regarding what laptop to purchase and what specs to consider, as I
feel that my own knowledge is not enough.. which is why I would like some advice on the matter.

I will also be posting a thread soon giving the details on my budget and specific requirements about the laptop. If anyone would like to help me through the process it would be much appreciated, feel free to add my skype linsskype11

Thanks a bunch and have a good day

newbie gamer

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Hi wolk and welcome! :)

If you post your budget and what games you'd like to run you'll find lots of knowledgeable, helpful and friendly people on here.

Rakk

The Awesome
If you post your budget and what games you'd like to run you'll find lots of knowledgeable, helpful and friendly people on here.

He has posted his budget and a few bits of information in his laptop thread he has created as he said he would :)

wolk

Ubuysa, thanks for taking a interest :) feel free to take a look at my thread when you have time, I posted it above