Hi. Im having big problem hope you can help. Keep having black screen cant use pc

Rojo88

I was having problems with warzone earlier so I followed a video and fixed it . I deleted some data files and then reinstalled that small part of the game seemed to fix the problem. I also tinkered a little bit with some settings to try to improve fps. I changed some of the 3d settings on nvidia control panel all seemed fine then when I restarted my pc my screen keeps going black and when I hit cntrl shift b for gpu driver reset it comes back for a bit then goes and the duration the screen comes back for keeps getting quicker and quicker. So at first when I turn it on it will be on for 5 seconds then i reset the driver then it will be on for 4 seconds etc. Also the screen seems to get dark and light when it is on like a flickering light sort of.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I was having problems with warzone earlier so I followed a video and fixed it . I deleted some data files and then reinstalled that small part of the game seemed to fix the problem. I also tinkered a little bit with some settings to try to improve fps. I changed some of the 3d settings on nvidia control panel all seemed fine then when I restarted my pc my screen keeps going black and when I hit cntrl shift b for gpu driver reset it comes back for a bit then goes and the duration the screen comes back for keeps getting quicker and quicker. So at first when I turn it on it will be on for 5 seconds then i reset the driver then it will be on for 4 seconds etc. Also the screen seems to get dark and light when it is on like a flickering light sort of.
You'll need to uninstall the GPU drivers with DDU, and then reinstall them from scratch, that will wipe out any settings.

Rojo88

Thank you for you advice. system seems stable after booting in safe mode now for some weird reason even gamed on it. not sure if the problem is fully sorted. I guess I will use this method if problem comes back. thanks

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thank you for you advice. system seems stable after booting in safe mode now for some weird reason even gamed on it. not sure if the problem is fully sorted. I guess I will use this method if problem comes back. thanks
Safe mode is just for troubleshooting, it loads basic drivers.

You don't want to stay in safe mode.

But it does suggest a driver issue.

So long as you're back in normal windows and have reinstalled drivers everything should be fine, it was likely one of the settings you changed that was outside of the cards parameters.