Hi need hellp

Nuno198

i was looking at the mini pc and im a bit of a newbb... so how could i connect it to a monitor

if i choose this case its only got 2 usb ports it hasnt got and hdmi or dvi slots so i could i connect it to a monitor:(

1_big.jpg

Also would this be good for gaming :

Lian Li PC-Q08 Mini-ITX Case + 450W PSU

Processor (CPU)
AMD SEMPRON 145 (2.80GHz/1MB CACHE/AM3)

Motherboard
ASUS® M4A88T-I DELUXE: 880G Chipset, 2x DDR3, 2 x USB 3.0, 6 x USB 2.0

Memory (RAM)
8GB SAMSUNG 1333MHz SODIMM DDR3 MEMORY (2 x 4GB)

Graphics Card
2GB AMD RADEON™ HD6970 - 2 DVI,HDMI,2 mDP - DX® 11, Eyefinity 4 Capable

Memory - 1st Hard Disk
1TB SERIAL ATA 3-Gb/s HARD DRIVE WITH 16MB CACHE (7,200rpm)

Thanks and sorry for my bad english. :turned:

Teaz

Godlike
yeah, you certainly can connect it to a monitor. the chosen graphics card you pick has those connections for you. the amd 690 you chose has 2 dvi ports, 1 hdmi and 2 mini display port :) they will all be available at the back of the case.

the front 2 usb ports is the built in ports provided by the case, you get 6 extra usb ports at the back of the case from the motherboard along with 2 usb_3.0 ports which is 10 usb ports in total :)

Last edited:

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
i was looking at the mini pc and im a bit of a newbb... so how could i connect it to a monitor

if i choose this case its only got 2 usb ports it hasnt got and hdmi or dvi slots so i could i connect it to a monitor:(

Welcome to our forums :)

The picture above shows the front of the case, but the rear has all the connections including at least another 4 USB ports just like a normal desktop computer, so you'll be able to connect all your devices like you normally would.