High End PC

vX FuzE

Right guys, I have built a PC which I will be ordering in 2 months and I just have a couple of final questions and I will happily take advice and tips :)

Here are the questions-(Some may sound dumb)

-Is everything compatible?

-Will everything fit in the case?

-Will the PC be bottlenecked by any parts?

-Will it over heat?

-Any changes you would recommend?

Here is the RIG :)

Case
ZALMAN Z11 PLUS BLACK MID TOWER CASE

Processor (CPU)
Intel® Core™i7 Quad Core Processor i7-4790k (4.0GHz) 8MB Cache

Motherboard
ASUS® MAXIMUS VII RANGER: PCI-e 3.0, SATA 3.0, USB3.0

Memory (RAM)
8GB KINGSTON HYPER-X BEAST DUAL-DDR3 2133MHz X.M.P (1 x 8GB)

Graphics Card
3GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 780 Ti - 2 DVI, HDMI, DP - 3D Vision Ready

1st Hard Disk
120GB KINGSTON HYPERX 3K SSD, SATA 6 Gb/s (upto 555MB/sR | 510MB/sW)

2nd Hard Disk
1TB WD CAVIAR BLACK WD1003FZEX, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE (7200rpm)

Power Supply
CORSAIR 750W CS SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET (£79)

Processor Cooling
Super Quiet 22dBA Triple Copper Heatpipe Intel CPU Cooler (£19)

Operating System
Genuine Windows 8.1 Professional 64 Bit - inc DVD & Licence (£109)

evvo123

Enthusiast
There's nothing wrong with the PC 'as is'. That said, If you're not overclocking, you could drop to the i7 4790 (non k version). The slightly lower clock speed wouldn't bottleneck the 780 Ti. You could also save a fair bit by downgrading the motherboard.

Edit: Although if you're ordering in 2 months' time, the Nvidia 800 series will have been released / will nearly have been released, so you'd be better off getting a newer generation card.

vX FuzE

Thank's mate :) Ill have a look again, and about the 800 series.Do you know when its going to be released ? Cheers

keynes

Multiverse Poster
If you are ordering in 2 months time you should spec the system closer to the date, new releases are coming up soon and prices are likely to change. You have very high end components but not the best case for your budget. A better case will offer better cooling and airflow, for the system you have chosen I would go wih the coolermaster storm trooper

AAHALL

Enthusiast
your ssd may not be the best choice, someone earlier today had a link for benchmarking ssds, i believe intel and samsung came out better

Yorkmann

Bronze Level Poster
your ssd may not be the best choice, someone earlier today had a link for benchmarking ssds, i believe intel and samsung came out better

Yup the Samsung 840 came out much better. Its also very slightly cheaper than the Kingston