High End PC

Ryan__

Looking for any comments on this build, looking to use the pc for extensive gaming with potential streaming.

COOLERMASTER MASTERBOX TD500 MESH ARGB GAMING CASE
Processor (CPU)
Intel® Core™ i9 24-Core Processor i9-13900K (3.0GHz) 36MB Cache
Motherboard
ASUS® TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 (LGA1700, USB 3.2, PCIe 5.0) - ARGB Ready
Memory (RAM)
32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3200MHz (2 x 16GB)
Graphics Card
16GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4080 - HDMI, DP, LHR
Graphics Card Support Bracket
PCS ARGB GRAPHICS CARD SUPPORT BRACKET
1st M.2 SSD Drive
2TB SAMSUNG 990 PRO M.2, PCIe 4.0 NVMe (up to 7450MB/R, 6900MB/W)
Power Supply
CORSAIR 850W RMx SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Power Cable
1 x 1.5 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead, 1.0mm Core)
Processor Cooling
CORSAIR iCUE H100i ELITE LCD Display RGB CPU Cooler
Thermal Paste
STANDARD THERMAL PASTE FOR SUFFICIENT COOLING
Sound Card
ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Card
10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT
USB/Thunderbolt Options
MIN. 2 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT PORTS
Operating System
Windows 11 Home 64 Bit - inc. Single Licence [KUK-00003]
Operating System Language
United Kingdom - English Language
Windows Recovery Media
Windows 10/11 Multi-Language Recovery Image - Unlimited Downloads from Online Account
Office Software
FREE 30 Day Trial of Microsoft 365® (Operating System Required)
Anti-Virus
Norton 360 For Gamers: 1 User, 3 Devices - 1 Year Subscription
Browser
Google Chrome™
Warranty
3 Year Standard Warranty (1 Month Collect & Return, 1 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour)
Delivery
STANDARD INSURED DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND (MON-FRI)
Build Time
Standard Build - Approximately 5 to 8 working days
Price: £3,209.00 including VAT and Delivery

Ryan__

Upgrading the platform isn't going to bring any benefit, the whole point of a well built gaming PC is that it's upgradeable and will last 7 - 10 years.
That’s a fair point, I’ll have a look and see what upgrades I can do to my current pc, thanks for the reply

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
That’s a fair point, I’ll have a look and see what upgrades I can do to my current pc, thanks for the reply
If you post your current specs, tell us what make and model monitor you're using and where performance is lacking, then we can offer some advice?

Honestly, replacing the PC is just a huge waste of money and isn't going to give any performance boost over just upgrading GPU or whatever may be necessary on your current rig.

Ryan__

If you post your current specs, tell us what make and model monitor you're using and where performance is lacking, then we can offer some advice?

Honestly, replacing the PC is just a huge waste of money and isn't going to give any performance boost over just upgrading GPU or whatever may be necessary on your current rig.
I have an i7 9700k with RTX 2070 super, to actually be honest I just had a look at the upgrade page and there isn’t much benefit upgrading the now, I’m thinking now I should wait a year or two and maybe then I will see a bigger difference in upgrading

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I have an i7 9700k with RTX 2070 super, to actually be honest I just had a look at the upgrade page and there isn’t much benefit upgrading the now, I’m thinking now I should wait a year or two and maybe then I will see a bigger difference in upgrading
Totally depends what screen you're driving.