Hitman 3

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I seen it advertised the other day and had a quick look at the promo material. It looks absolutely fantastic. I was a huge fan of the original games and I do pick up and play the new versions. Will have a go at HM2 and see if it makes me want to "upgrade".

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I seen it advertised the other day and had a quick look at the promo material. It looks absolutely fantastic. I was a huge fan of the original games and I do pick up and play the new versions. Will have a go at HM2 and see if it makes me want to "upgrade".
Yeah, the look of this finale is making me want to jump straight onto the new series...

leebee2110

Bronze Level Poster
I've recently completed both. Beautiful games, really well designed and plenty of content. I found the content a little too samey though, your mileage may vary of course. Once I'd completed a location, I had little interest in replaying said location - Because of that, I wouldn't likely pay full RRP.

D

Deleted member 41971

Gavras

Master Poster
Been watching this, my only concerns with some games, is that as a PC gamer it’s often Console stuff ported across.

Where a game is 100% developed & written for the PC, it’s invariably good to play....(CyberPunk you can go and see the Headmaster).

Whereas when it’s ported over you end up with poorly optimised graphics, poor key and mouse control.

Or it has ridiculous Parkour stuff, which with keyboard and mouse is a pain with zero return.

D

Deleted member 41971

this is a good sign that hopefully there will be more hitman games self published by IO in the coming yrs

and new news on the IO james bond game

and if anyone liked the music of Jesper Kyd from hitman, he has spoken in a podcast