Hobbies, Interests without the use of a PC.

Rakk

The Awesome
Indeed it does, 40K is awesome though. Love the universe although I preferred to play the 40K RPG games rather than the tabletop

However there is something about having a whole load of orks charging across your table top whilst yelling 'waagh!!!' (quite often with a pint in your hand at the same time)

Orks!Orks!Orks!Orks!Orks!Orks!Orks!Orks!Orks!Orks!Orks!
(Guess who plays orks :))

steaky360

However there is something about having a whole load of orks charging across your table top whilst yelling 'waagh!!!' (quite often with a pint in your hand at the same time)

Orks!Orks!Orks!Orks!Orks!Orks!Orks!Orks!Orks!Orks!Orks!
(Guess who plays orks :))

I hope you keep shouting Waaaagh and other Orky insults as you charge headfirst into the enemy! Be it man, alien or demon!

I was a fan of the tyranids and space marine's. Didn't get a chance to build fully fledged armies of my own though, moved up to Aberdeen before I truly got into it and have gotten rid of the few pieces I had (dont know anyone who plays up here).

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I used to be into sport,/exercise/healthy eating but since leaving the army, I've lost interest which was partly due to old injuries.

I do enjoy cooking, everything about history.

But hobby wise that's not pc related, well erm that's gonna be a very short list.

1 - I have a cat. Does that count? haha

Corfate

Author Level
Probably gonna have to say driving, still love that (just bought a car, woo!)

Also sea Angling :)

Corfate

Author Level
Driving is awesome :) Although I wouldn't say it was a hobby anymore :( Wish I had a nicer car then maybe it would be again haha!

Nah, i think i'll have to go with you on the "not a hobby anymore" part. I HAVE to do it, so i can't class it as a hobby now :( I do find it tiring on long journeys/back from work.

Picking her up on Saturday, woo! Got a lovely hour and a half motorway drive home to get used to her :winkiss:

Last edited:

Corfate

Author Level
You bought a car? Pictures :)

It'd been taken down off the web, so i can't get any for you :(

It's a blue Peugeot 207 though :)

Practically the same as this:
84920023.JPG

Marks

Bronze Level Poster
Cars with me as well.

Hope to get my classic Porsche back on the road next summer.

Just got a new ride yesterday as a work car for going round fixing others computers etc, nice to do a shop without having to carry everything for miles as well. Last car broke down on christmas eve, although that might be getting going soon.

W124 300e-24.

Corfate

Author Level
That was mean tom :(

Thats not the actual car, i don't have a pic of it on my pc :p

There is a few dints and scratches, but it's a 5 year old car, so :)

mishra

Rising Star
Hope to get my classic Porsche back on the road next summer.

Oh please tell me it is a 911 RSR :punk: - these are such beauties :) I am also into cars a bit, rocking in a Corrado atm - but not in a vr6 tho - just a valver but still a very nice one and a daily as well - so happy moments for me every morning :)

Music Guy123

Prolific Poster
Well, whilst on the topics of cars and hobbies. Yes, one of my hobbies is cars, unfortunately I'm not yet old enough to drive on the road. So I've decided to start building one!! Every spare moment I get, I work on it! But yes, I'm a VW nut, I love the classic VWs, 60s-70s! Other than that, hobby wise, I enjoy sports, I play rugby a fair bit, I walk my dog quite a bit...

Oh and of course...listening to music! I also play a couple of instruments...

Last edited: