How big is PCS ?

dobh

Just wanted to know if it is a big or small outfit !(Have come across a few really good looking websites for shops etc and when I have arrived at the premises the reality painted a different picture) Hopefully this does'nt include Pcs !

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
i think they probably operate within a pretty large warehouse kinda thing, all in one building, although it will be pretty big

dobh

About 100 miles away , still cant make my mind up whether to go and collect ( after reading some of horror stories about delivery , yes i know you dont hear from the 100's who have recieved the pc's safe and sound but it still makes you wonder.)
I take it the 4 and a half was a joke ................

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Well they have more than 10...because I have counted more than 10 on people's Built/Tested/QC/Packed list on their review posts :D

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
they have a lot of people on support lines, i think that was at least 30, so a pretty large support team requires a pretty large company right? and where is it based, i could pick mine up...

Teaz

Godlike
LoL, you best bet is just to visit or do a quick questionaire and send it to pcs with atleast one question saying "how many work at pcs in total?" (including the boss) or something like that through email an hope you get a reply :p or the cheapest way is to just Google map the PCS Building from satellite view then count the number of cars parked outside to get a rough idea haha

Meds

Morning guys,

I can't remember the exact number or be bothered to sit and think of everyone who works here but I reckon we currently have around 28 employees, give or take a couple. Hope that gives you a rough idea of how big we are, and should you want to collect your PC or view where we are of google maps, the post code is HD9 7BN.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
2eqazax.jpg

28 is a reasonable size for an independent...anything really :D

misterdave

Enthusiast
Wow its an old photo, my Alfa is there, I miss that beast.

Dead Eye, the a-team van is our compactor I wouldn't like to get in it and press go might be a little painful :)

misterdave

Enthusiast
Totally off topic here

No sold it to an Alfa collector, was too expensive to pour petrol in, the "ALFA" thing is a common misconception they are quite reliable and I am currently saving like a mad man to buy my next one, the only thing that has stopped me with the previous 2 cars is limited funds. just ask Meds, Gorman or Harrison they tell you I never stop banging on about Alfa's or cars in general.

Buy an Alfa it will change your life.