How can I retrieve my quote?

Steve78

Silly question, but I cannot find a way to retrieve my quote! I have the number but can't find where to input this on the website...

MickyG

Enthusiast
You need to log into the website, there's a Customer Login section, if you login there you will be able to access your quotes :)

G

Rakk

The Awesome
Depending on when you did the quote, i.e. if you did before the VAT change, it may have been discarded, because it may not be valid any more.

Note: my thought is speculation, not fact.

MickyG

Enthusiast
Depending on when you did the quote, i.e. if you did before the VAT change, it may have been discarded, because it may not be valid any more.

Note: my thought is speculation, not fact.

That's actually a brilliant point, true it's just speculation, but makes perfect sense and never crossed my mind :p

G

JMOB

Bronze Level Poster
Customer quotes are valid for five days only.

This is because our costs are dependant on the dollar rate.

However, if you would like to order an expired quote, our Call Centre Staff can re-price an expired quote for you.

Lazlo

I made a pc build that I’m going to order in a month or so and I after I finished I saved the quote how do I go back on it so I can easily order my pc next month

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I made a pc build that I’m going to order in a month or so and I after I finished I saved the quote how do I go back on it so I can easily order my pc next month
It's in your account under Orders and Quotes, but quotes are only valid for 5 days

1691516889580.png