How do I change my forum username?

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Funny you say that...I am just in starting the last season of Star Trek: Voyager, which has all the Borg stuff in it :ROFLMAO:

However, when he said "I am inevitable", I'm not sure why but, for some reason, a picture of Neo from The Matrix popped into my head...just seems like the sort of thing he'd say :unsure:

T'was Thanos that said it.... I believe that's the quote reference :D

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Wow. If I'm ever on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire I know who my phone-a-friend is going to be... [emoji846]

Via Tapatalk

Only if it's a really useless piece of information you need. I'm filled to the brim with absolute tat while having no idea where the hell I put my keys :unsure:

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Well, you say that but...the Borg like to brag....they always contact the ship to tell them they are about to be assimilated "resistance is futile", followed by "your biological blah, blah, blah" ;)
I'm getting too old for all this. I still remember the wobbly sets and Shatner's shameless over-acting. Not to mention the 'boldly' split infinitive.

Via Tapatalk

Grumpywurzel

Bright Spark
I'm getting too old for all this. I still remember the wobbly sets and Shatner's shameless over-acting. Not to mention the 'boldly' split infinitive.

Via Tapatalk
The old Star Trek, although V predictable was brilliant. For instance, typical away party- Kirk, Spock and McCoy and two random blokes in red shirts..... Hazard a guess who doesn't make it back (where do they get the extra bods whilst in deep space?)? Plus any good looking alien females get a mauling by the skipper too!!

Grumpywurzel

Bright Spark
Don't get me started on Picard, thought that was brilliant (hides behind the sofa for incoming fire). Thought Dr whatsherface was strangely hot :love:. Complete thread derailment again!

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Picard was a captain you could serve under, you knew he'd do his best to keep you safe. I'm surprised Kirk ever managed to find a crew who dared go with him!

And if they went "where no man has gone before", why were there always people there?

Via Tapatalk

Tony1044

Prolific Poster
Picard was a captain you could serve under, you knew he'd do his best to keep you safe. I'm surprised Kirk ever managed to find a crew who dared go with him!

And if they went "where no man has gone before", why were there always people there?

Via Tapatalk

I remember watching one particular episode of the original series where they were going down to a super-cold planet, so they had to wear "thermal clothing".

Even at my tender age I could see it was bubble wrap painted red and had huge gaps around the neck. Not sure it's something I'd have put my trust in..."Erm...here, wear this. It'll work. Honest, guv!"