How do I clean the dust out of an Octane VI without invalidating the warranty from opening it?

slippy88

The warranty says I can't open the laptop, but then it also says the warranty doesn't cover excessive dust build up. How do I clean the fans without opening it?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
The warranty says I can't open the laptop, but then it also says the warranty doesn't cover excessive dust build up. How do I clean the fans without opening it?
It’s fine to open it, they have an open chassis policy where you can open it and add new drives etc without affecting warranty unless you damage it in the process.

phitol

Bronze Level Poster
In general, items I don't want to open (e.g. Games consoles), I use an electric air duster, this thing is insane for cleaning out dust from electronics, I use it for internally cleaning my Desktop PC especially fans/radiators:

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
If it's an Octane 6 it would seem to be a PCS laptop. Perhaps they bought it from another store that's an official PCS reseller, and it's the store's general policy to forbid laptop opening. But ofc PCS do allow it.