How do i format Ext4 back to Fat32 on windows?

Lostone98

Bronze Level Poster
Of course, any network connection, that how they spread.
Is this an easy simple fix if you know what you doing? I got like 3 android phones, two android tablets, two linux desktops one window 11 laptop (my dads) a gaming desktop in the next 3 months, one smart TV and 5 consoles connected/ NVIDIA shield TV to the WiFi. That's a lot of work.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Is this an easy simple fix if you know what you doing? I got like 3 android phones, two android tablets, two linux desktops one window 11 laptop (my dads) a gaming desktop in the next 3 months, one smart TV and 5 consoles connected/ NVIDIA shield TV to the WiFi. That's a lot of work.
No, it's a nightmare, you basically have to reformat and clean install every system, you need to disinfect your router, it's a big job.

This is why you need an expert guiding you, I'm not going to give any further advice, you need to seek professional help I would suggest.

Lostone98

Bronze Level Poster
No, it's a nightmare, you basically have to reformat and clean install every system, you need to disinfect your router, it's a big job.

This is why you need an expert guiding you, I'm not going to give any further advice, you need to seek professional help I would suggest.
Ok thank you.

stegor

Bright Spark
Can they remove any threat on my PC without reinstalling the data on the drive external or internal? My sister partner works with PC's but i wont see him till the end of next year.

Edit: My dad said the warranty is void becuse I put Linux on a windows 7 pc and will no longer fix it or replace it, this computer is from 2012 from currys/pc world, Im I missing something here?

The warranty expired a long long time ago.

stegor

Bright Spark
That's an awful lot of 'stuff'!!. Maybe now is a good time to have a clear out.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
That's what I thought but cant reason with my dad.
PCS warranty is a maximum of 3 years for any cover, it will say what cover was ordered in your online account. But yeah, whatever was ordered expired a long time ago.

1665342410359.png