How fake is x factor!

tom_gr7

Life Serving
that's it really. Personally I think they are all crap, and the show is massive money making get me even richer than I am scam!

ps little mix, wtf...

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Dante.......you know where the door is.......

Another reason I hate x factor, Jedward! wtf. I wanna swear they are that bad, but as these are family forums I wont.

edit - dante I have now assumed that you look like jedward :)

Gishank

Bright Spark
I hate the show, the only people whom seem to get on it (I know people who are good singers, yet have been denied) only seem to be people with a 'guilttrip' background story or people who will generally cause drama.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
For the most part its awful, and it gives the dregs of society (ni hao Jedward) a route to fame, and of course money (they are stupidly rich now btw...and for what exactly!?)

However, it is not right to be so sweeping because there are some really talented people that come through X Factor (and the other versions/iterations of this format), but they usually do not win.

Often they come second, or are somewhere in the final few.

Case in point...if you don't think Olly Murs is great, you either have no ears or are obsessed with bashing anything "mainstream" as if it automatically sucks :D

That said, I just wish there was another less awful way for the actual talent that comes out of X Factor, without the conduit for the chuff to be exposed to us all :)

AndyL

Personally, I like the show - Only because whilst the wife is watching it, I have a good excuse to do some more PC gaming :)

Pete

Bright Spark
Personally, I like the show - Only because whilst the wife is watching it, I have a good excuse to do some more PC gaming :)
now that sounds familiar! oh you're going to catch up on eastenders / come dine with me / strictly-celeb-xfactor-on-ice; see you in 3 hours.

Now if it were more a battle of the bands, that might be ok. At least you would end up with a band that can write and play their own stuff.

and no, for those of you who haven't been through uni yet or don't know - battle of the bands isn't a cross between x Factor and Gladiators... although, some annoying wannabes getting beaten up and pummelled by Jet - that could be a winner also.

Gorman

Author Level
Case in point...if you don't think Olly Murs is great, you either have no ears or are obsessed with bashing anything "mainstream" as if it automatically sucks :D

Or you just think hes yet another sidenote in the charts history of producing utterly forgetable mediocre nasal twonks.

[video=youtube;F3EG4olrFjY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3EG4olrFjY[/video]

Are you serious?

I dont care if its mainstream or some ultra clique underground emo goth movement, it still sounds crap.

fluffybunny

I've actually seen Olly Murs at a private gig and thought he was a bit rubbish (although he did apologise and say he was still dehydrated with a rough throat after coming back from some desert trek for charity). He was a bit rubbish but a likeable guy all the same.

Then again, I have to say that I'm not an x-factor fan, my time is spent watching Strictly which my OH loves because it gives him some unadulterated BF3 time without me annoying him every 5 minutes.

DanteWilhelm

Bright Spark
Dante.......you know where the door is.......

Another reason I hate x factor, Jedward! wtf. I wanna swear they are that bad, but as these are family forums I wont.

edit - dante I have now assumed that you look like jedward :)

I have a big forehead, that's about it ;)