How long are people waiting

carlos726811

Bright Spark
Hi there Guys. My friend is wanting to buy a pc from PCS. He wanting to buy the 5900x and a rtx 3060. How long would he be waiting if he made the order today. . Could anyone tell me please and i will pass it on to him,

Bhuna50

Author Level
How long is this:

1617379632205.png

Sorry - couldnt resist - unfortunately its very difficult for anyone here to say how long the queue is due to the various stock issues worldwide and not knowing how many PCS have managed to secure at what times etc.

your friend would be best contacting PCS directly and asking as they will have more of a clue with any luck :D

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Hi there Guys. My friend is wanting to buy a pc from PCS. He wanting to buy the 5900x and a rtx 3060. How long would he be waiting if he made the order today. . Could anyone tell me please and i will pass it on to him,
As @Bhuna50 has said, it varies a lot, and it's probably best to give PCS a call for a more accurate estimate. Also what will the PC be used for? a 5900X and a 3060 isn't the most common of specs. (Also knowing the full build, budget and monitor info would be useful, we might be able to assist if any changes should be made to it)