How long do upgrades typically take?

Arctic

I recently sent my PC to be upgraded (I'm having a 1660 super and a 550w PSU installed) Today I got an email saying it had entered pre-production and I was just wondering if anyone knows how long I will most likely be waiting till I get it back.
Thanks! :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I recently sent my PC to be upgraded (I'm having a 1660 super and a 550w PSU installed) Today I got an email saying it had entered pre-production and I was just wondering if anyone knows how long I will most likely be waiting till I get it back.
Thanks! :)
All your parts will be in stock so there won't be a delay on that front, but they are supremely busy at the moment, and with the country going into lockdown on Thursday, there will be further delays due to some people not being allowed to work and other factors.

Also I'm not sure how upgrades work, if they have a separate queue for them, although I would imagine they do.

Best to ask PCS directly as we can only speculate.

Arctic

All your parts will be in stock so there won't be a delay on that front, but they are supremely busy at the moment, and with the country going into lockdown on Thursday, there will be further delays due to some people not being allowed to work and other factors.

Also I'm not sure how upgrades work, if they have a separate queue for them, although I would imagine they do.

Best to ask PCS directly as we can only speculate.
Alrighty, thank you!!