How long should an order upgraded to fast track take?

LFC908

Bronze Level Poster
I ordered a PC last friday and it was on its 4th working day today (wednesday 24th) however I decided to upgrade it to the 5 day fast track, how long do you reckon it will take? The entire 5 days or faster because it has already been in pre production for 2 days?

Last edited:

Rakk

The Awesome
I ordered a PC last friday and it was on its 4th working day today (wednesday 24th) however I decided to upgrade it to the 5 day fast track, how ling do you reckon it will take? The entire 5 days or faster because it has already been in ore production for 2 days?
Depends how many fast track orders they're doing at the moment I guess, if there are no others in the queue then quicker, if there's quite a few, then slightly longer, the fact it's already been in pre-prod for a couple of days I suspect don't affect it at all

LFC908

Bronze Level Poster
Depends how many fast track orders they're doing at the moment I guess, if there are no others in the queue then quicker, if there's quite a few, then slightly longer, the fact it's already been in pre-prod for a couple of days I suspect don't affect it at all

Ahhh right fair enough! Thanks for the reply! Hoping it isn't too long :)