How long will it take if i ordered my pc today

hey i just ordered my pc today how long do you think it will take to be built and send , do u think i will get it before or after the 15th of jan

keynes

Multiverse Poster
The website provides estimates, it could be sooners or later than the date quoted.

Rakk

The Awesome
hey i just ordered my pc today how long do you think it will take to be built and send , do u think i will get it before or after the 15th of jan

I reckon after, there are basically 8 working days until the 14th (then add one day for delivery), so unless you order with fast track you are unlikely to get it before then - you may do, but I'm not convinced :)

Rakk

The Awesome
I'm waiting since 13th of December and it is in pre-production 15th working day :)
I actually make that 13 working days including the 13th Dec (which would only count if you got the order in before about 2 or 3pm) and today :):)
Hopefully should be being built very soon, I know PCS are trying to get through all of the outstanding orders asap.

xebcore

yes I assume because I have orders it after working hours :) thank you for reply, do you think it will be dispatched before next Friday ?? :confused::confused:

Rakk

The Awesome
yes I assume because I have orders it after working hours :) thank you for reply, do you think it will be dispatched before next Friday ?? :confused::confused:
Since I don't work for PCS I don't actually know, so all I can say is 'hopefully' :)