How long will it take the new hardware to be avialable for Liquid PCS

Darkness

I appreciate it can take some time to source the watercooling parts for the new CPUs and GPUs coming out at the moment. I have noticed the new AMD CPUs are available on air cooling, but not for liquid cooled ones yet. I am planning to get a NVIDIA and AMD/INTEL Liquid cooled PC once the embargo has been released on benchmarking the 13th gen Intel chips, and was just wondering how long it would take to order here after the intial relase of the chips?

Thanks for your help!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I appreciate it can take some time to source the watercooling parts for the new CPUs and GPUs coming out at the moment. I have noticed the new AMD CPUs are available on air cooling, but not for liquid cooled ones yet. I am planning to get a NVIDIA and AMD/INTEL Liquid cooled PC once the embargo has been released on benchmarking the 13th gen Intel chips, and was just wondering how long it would take to order here after the intial relase of the chips?

Thanks for your help!
You'd need to ask PCS directly, they don't monitor the forums and none of us work for them.

At a guess they'll have to wait for the waterblocks for the new CPUs and GPUs to hit the market and then do their own testing with best configurations.

It's not something I've kept an eye on in the past, but it's undoubtedly more relevant with this generation for custom cooled builds at the enthusiast level.

Last edited:

Darkness

You'd need to ask PCS directly, they don't monitor the forums and none of us work for them.

At a guess they'll have to wait for the waterblocks for the new CPUs and GPUs to hot the market and then do their own testing with best configurations.

It's not something I've kept an eye on in the past, but it's undoubtedly more relevant with this generation for custom cooled builds at the enthusiast level.
Thanks for the heads up on that, your reply makes a lot of sense.