How much is your steam account worth

shades

Silver Level Poster
Don't talk to me about Steam!! Tried to set it up on my laptop. Told me it needed extra verification and had sent a code to my email address. Wasn't there! Tried several times. Have now given up and sent a message to customer support - that was a mission in itself and I'm not confident I've got it right or will actually get a reply.

Edit: Probably should clarify that I already have it on my desktop. Don't think I've spent much more than Pete. Only game I've bought is Painkiller Redemption.

Last edited:

Pete

Bright Spark
let me have a trawl through my game library - Magicka and Alien Swarm and the alien game was free.... well i think you can all work it out from here.
I'm just not a big online player, so haven never bothered with Steam. I'm currently deciding what RPG game to buy, though i'm loathed to buy an Action RPG game; dragon age 2 or dungeon siege 3, though i do know i will end up with DA2 at some point. Risen 2 trailer looked interesting - not sure what genre that comes under.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Found 147 Games with a value of
$2109.54

or

£1,292.93

The only thing that make me cry more is my Play account :D

LFFPicard

Godlike
Found 144 Games with a value of
$1948.07 USD

Thats wrong for a start, I have 160+ games :(

Oh well. Bets buy some more :D

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Worringly I can see myself spending a good £100-200 more this year alone (and thats WITHOUT those random "OMGTHISGAMELOOKSCOOLNEVERSEENITBEFOREBUTHEYHO" purchases I seem to make every...month? No, no, week!)

Ah well

misterdave

Enthusiast
Now for me,

120 games comes to $1864.81 or £1145.83

It makes me laugh as most of my games have been bough on offer so this is way out. great for a laugh though

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
@misterdave, makes me laugh because 90% arent even installed...

...and about 60% NEVER HAVE BEEN!!! :D

LFFPicard

Godlike
Well I just bought the GTA IV pack so my account still going up :(

Ok my Steam profile says I have 254 games.. If you can off DLC's tha'ts probably 230-240 Games.. So that calculator is missing off 100+ games form my total :(

JonnyPx

Gold Level Poster
Well my account must be screwed, because I have three games, and it says I have none. And then it says I have been a member since 1970-01-01?! >_>

Teaz

Godlike
Not Boasting or anything but lol you lot spend big on games. Do anyone even ever play them all at times?

I have only 6 games on my steam account:

-Counter Strike: Source
-Left 4 Dead
-Left 4 Dead 2
-Half Life 2
-Team Fortress 2
-Alien Swarm

Total(Sale price): £64.96

Side PC games:

Crysis 2: £22
Starcraft 2: £30
Red Alert 3: £20
Warcraft 3 + Expansion: £20
Sniper Art of Victory: £5
Battlefield 2142: £0.00

£97 total

That's my whole collection of pc games along with the ones on steam..

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
As I mentioned above Teaz, some of mine have never been installed! Usually the slightly crap ones that either come as part of a pack, or were on offer...a realllllllly good offer though.