How stupid is this?

rontuo

Finally ordered my new laptop yesterday morning but here's the thing, I must have checked the status of my order about 20 times since then and it still sits stubbornly on '1st Working Day' and 'Processing'. What on earth am I expecting to happen? The PCS fairies and elves to have magicked my laptop into existence and shipped it out for delivery this morning? Yes I know it is stupid, but I keep doing it. Is this common behaviour after ordering your dream machine? If so does it get any better as it gets nearer to 'In Production'? Can I cope with the sheer excitement of actually receiving it?

Maybe I should cancel my order and stand and bash my head against the wall instead. It will be just as painful, but cheaper........ :D

Gishank

Bright Spark
Hehe, well I don't think it will progress any further till Monday at the very least ;) It is a pain waiting on your perfect machine but it's better than waiting on a pre-built bucket.

Corfate

Author Level
Just wait to see how you feel when you get that box... Open it up, hands shaking with excitement,. heartbeat racing.. It's gooooooooood ;)