How to connect my bluetooth speaker S1 to my smart TV ?

I have a IceFox waterproof bluetooth speaker which support bluetooth connection.I dont know if I can play music with this speaker when i am bathing or swimming. I ve tested it but failed. I dont know if anyone have did this before.

This is the details:
IceFox S1 Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker- waterproof, dustproof with 1400 mAh big battery

Ideal for Outdoors - Its casing made of zinc alloy and durable silicon rubber makes it the perfect companion for all your outdoor activities. Going camping, hiking, or on a bike tour? No problem! Take your IceFox S1 portable wireless speaker with you and enjoy your favorite music anytime you want!
icefox waterproof bluetooth speaker has two 40mm acoustic drivers (5W in total) which are powerful enough to create a blasting sound on a wide audio spectrum -without being bulgy or taking too much space!
Having a long trip? Its state-of-the-art Built-In Li-Ion rechargeable Battery holds up to 14 hours of playtime. Plus, as a little extra, we've integrated a microphone into your IceFox S1 portable wireless speaker, so you can use it as a speakerphone too. Hands-free and hassle-free!
Easy Bluetooth pairing - Forget pin-codes or passwords.Don't have a Bluetooth device? No problem! Just connect your phone ormusic device into the 3.5mm Aux in Jack with a traditional audio cable (already included) and you're good to go.
Don't have a music device either? That's also not a problem! Just pop in a Micro SD card and your Mp3 music files will start playing automatically. Isn't that awesome? (The MicroSD is not included in the package, though).

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
If you're asking how to connect it to your TV, does your TV have bluetooth?

If not then you need a cable from the TV to the 3.5 aux in the speaker, your TV out would be possibly a dual phono output or possibly something else.