How to request return and what will happend

fenzhu

my laptop have been crash for so many times and RMA for one and still crash. if i want ask for a retrun it and get my money back. what should i do and what will happend?( Awaiting Dispatch Date 13-09-2022,Warranty 3 Year Gold Warranty (2 Year Collect & Return, 2 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour)

stegor

Bright Spark
my laptop have been crash for so many times and RMA for one and still crash. if i want ask for a retrun it and get my money back. what should i do and what will happend?( Awaiting Dispatch Date 13-09-2022,Warranty 3 Year Gold Warranty (2 Year Collect & Return, 2 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour)
You will probably need to give PCS another chance to fix it before asking for a refund. They have legal rights like you do and one of them is being able to repair the fault in a reasonable time. I suggest you ask for another RMA and point out that if this doesn't fix it then you want a refund.

fenzhu

You will probably need to give PCS another chance to fix it before asking for a refund. They have legal rights like you do and one of them is being able to repair the fault in a reasonable time. I suggest you ask for another RMA and point out that if this doesn't fix it then you want a refund.
thank you so much. i will find time give them another chance.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
They also can only test based on what you highlight in the RMA so you need to explain to them clearly how to trigger the crash so they can duplicate it.

fenzhu

They also can only test based on what you highlight in the RMA so you need to explain to them clearly how to trigger the crash so they can duplicate it.
so sad that it happend when i play games. when i play league of lengend it may happend. dont know why. this laptop cost me more than 1300£ and it crash when i play league of leagend.