Howlong does it take for account info to be processed?

Chriso

Gold Level Poster
Hello, howlong does it take for PCS to process your account information usually so they can begin building a computer? with debit card;).

Rakk

The Awesome
Generally it doesn't take too long, may depend on how long it takes for the payment to reach PCS from your bank (though dunno), also I suspect not a lot happens over the weekend.

steaky360

You should be able to check if the funds have been taken from your account by checking your bank balance but this obviously does not mean that PCS will have received it of course.

steaky360

Still in your 'available balance' too? If that's the case then it'll probably be Monday/Tuesday till PCS receive the funds (although I think Debit payments work differently to bank transfers so I cant say with any certainty)

Chriso

Gold Level Poster
Well I checked with bank(over phone computer one) and it dident say there was anything due to go out but it should be quick since both banks are HSBC.

Rakk

The Awesome
Well I checked with bank(over phone computer one) and it dident say there was anything due to go out but it should be quick since both banks are HSBC.
May just mean that it hasn't been requested yet, since the order was made on a Friday afternoon, but yeah, normally debit card transactions don't take too long.

Chriso

Gold Level Poster
I was wrong spoke to someone at HSBC PCS has taken it its just waiting to go through I just checked available balance :).

niklad

hey bud. I paid with a debit card last month. It usually takes 1-2 days for your status to go from awaiting card payment to "processing". My build was in processing for a few days for some reason.