Humble Bundle in the news...

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I'll still use them, but will reduce - or be more selective in - what I buy, as there's stuff I've bought where there was only really 1 item in the pack that I got any use out of (e.g. a technical or comic ebook pack where the book I was looking at was more expensive on its own elsewhere).

Then I'll just add a bit more to my regular Alzheimers/Cancer Research/Save the Children charity donations - and the Humble Bumble charities will unfortunately lose out...slightly. Not that I specifically look at which one/ones is/are being supported at any particular time, or bought the bundles for some charitable cause...I only bought them as they were a good deal (y)

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I'll still use them, but will reduce - or be more selective in - what I buy, as there's stuff I've bought where there was only really 1 item in the pack that I got any use out of (e.g. a technical or comic ebook pack where the book I was looking at was more expensive on its own elsewhere).

Then I'll just add a bit more to my regular Alzheimers/Cancer Research/Save the Children charity donations - and the Humble Bumble charities will unfortunately lose out...slightly. Not that I specifically look at which one/ones is/are being supported at any particular time, or bought the bundles for some charitable cause...I only bought them as they were a good deal (y)
Yeah, that's pretty much how I'll be doing it I think. It's been a while since I bought an actual bundle on there, I've mostly stuck to keeping the subscription going.

D

Deleted member 41971

Was only a matter of time ...

disappointing as the main USP is contributions to charities, unfortunately this seems to be a case of greed from humbles part, hopefully this is bad PR and they give much more of a percentage to good causes.